From Desk of the Founder
My fellow Americans,
It brings me great pleasure to announce we are working on the next phase in our journey! Many of you have followed us for the past 17 years and engaged with us in each phase of our progress in the pursuit of creating something that will help keep patriotism thriving in America. And many of you have joined us in recent years. Our network is stronger than ever. Our work is more needed than ever as well.
Our nation is facing troubling times, but we are not too far that we can’t turn back. Its time to be vigilant. Its time to get serious. Its time to stay connected for the good of the whole.
The National Foundation of Patriotism will be rolling out a number of things that we believe our citizens need to do just that. Here is a short list for everyone to commit to in May:
- Stay in touch with your elected officials. Attend rallys, fundraisers and support the Good Guys.
- Aren’t sure who they are anymore? Check their voting record! We recommend the official websites of our U.S. Senate, and our U.S. House of Representatives.
- Write letters, emails and faxes to let them know you are supporting them, OR NOT!
- Stay informed. Be aware of what is happening in your community, your schools, and your state.
- Take a stand for patriotism. This month attend a Memorial Day event in your area. Talk to your children and grandchildren about the origin and meaning of this holiday. (And be sure to introduce yourselves to the key note speakers of the event.) Encourage them to thank a veteran. Check out this user-friendly website about U.S. War Memorials and Memorial Day. Listen to Presidential speeches concerning this important holiday.
In closing, I’d like to thank each and everyone of you for your continued support of our American values, and please Like Us on facebook, follow us on Twitter, and visit the website often. Stay in touch, Stay informed, Stay with us!
Your partner in patriotism,